We all have them...those days/evenings where it just seems dinner can't fit into the schedule. When Mommy feels like it is a mad dash from school to dance, home for a quick dinner, and Mommy is off to Bible Study. My evenings are Tuesdays. So, we just finished the ultimate dinner (at least in the girls' opinions), and Mommy is about to head off to church. Hopefully Matt will be home in time for me to leave.....
What was on the menu, you ask? The girls' favorites (that happen to take the least amount of preparation and are probably the least nutritionally balanced)! But, it is these nights that I personally think it is not only ok to serve frozen pizza, easy mac, and apple sauce, but I am truly thankful for these entrees. And, I thoroughly enjoy watching the girls clean their plates and ask for more (an extremely rare occurance in this house)!! So, here's to you, Favorites Night!! Oh, how this Mommy adores you!
Kerri Grace enjoying her favorite, frozen pizza!
Little ballerina enjoying her favorite, macaroni!
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment