Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blue Jean Babies

I have to admit that I have never loved jeans on my girls. When they were infants and toddlers, jeans looked so uncomfortable....they are too tight on the rolls of cuteness. Now that they are getting more of the appropriate size, I think that jeans make them look too old. Plus, having a mom that sews so beautifully, I have been fortunate to have designer outfits for most occassions. (Thank you, Mimi! )

Yesterday we went outside to play for most of the afternoon. We had a great time! I dressed the girls in jeans, and I must say they looked so adorably comfortable in them! Who would have thought?! Now, I don't think I am going to transform into a Mom that dresses my two and four-year-old in jeans everyday (or if I'm being honest, even most days). But, if we are planning on having a fun (maybe even dirty) afternoon at home, I am whipping them out, for sure!!

See what I mean? So cute! Happy Tuesday, Ya'll!

1 comment:

Jenn Knierim said...

Your girls look so cute in their jeans but I know exactly what you are talking about. I have never dressed Isabel in jeans much... mainly b/c they never fit her right. Now she has a pair that fits pretty well but I always say that she looks too old when she wears them!!