Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bedroom Bliss...

After living in our house one full year, we are slowly but surely about to finish decorating. I have been busy consigning our furniture, buying new furniture, and working odd subbing jobs in hopes of making this house into our home. It has been a really busy year, but we have accomplished a lot!

Our master bedroom has been a little harder than some of the other bedrooms. I haven't quite figured out what color to paint the bedroom or what to hang over the bed. It is close, but just not "there" yet. I saw this picture on pinterest, and it is truly inspirational:


I LOVE that this bedroom is mostly traditional with a few little items that add a "shot of eclectic!" This is exactly my taste, and I am aiming to create a similar look....wish me luck!

1 comment:

McKee said...

I love it!!! I love the new upholstered head boards! I am dying to be debt free so I can decorate, especially our bedroom which is soooo boring. Everyone needs a little romantic get away in their home!!