Sunday, October 2, 2011

Best Friends, Silly Friends!

Maggie and Kerri Grace really are such good sisters, and they are even better friends. When they are unkind to one another (which isn't too often), Matt and I are quick to tell them that they need to be sweet to their sister. We always add that they are best friends.

Maggie has picked up on the fact that we refer to them as best friends, and I think she really believes that she and Kerri Grace truly are sweet, sweet friends. So, she has started calling themselves "best friends." Recently, she has added whatever quality they are displaying at the moment. For example, she could say, "Kerri Grace and I are best friends, silly friends." Or the other night while cuddling in bed for their devotional, Maggie said, "Kerri Grace and I are best friends, sweet friends." I love it, and I think it is so cute! So feel free to steal the phrase and fill in the appropriate emotion or happenings....we have discovered it really is a fun little game!!

Best friends, silly friends about to head off to church!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Catching up on your blog and I read this post. My God-daughters are about 2 yrs apart, much like KG and M. They are now 8 and 10 and are still best friends. They are rarely bored, and though they fight a bit more, now that they are older, they still have so much fun together. I hope and pray that your girls stay this way too!