Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Wedding Day!



I know that some of you have been waiting for pictures from Kerri and Brian's wedding.   I didn't use my camera very much that weekend....due to the fact that we were busy celebrating and trying our best to make the rain stop.   The rain did not stop.  In fact, it came down the entire ceremony and reception.  And yet, the Bride was breathtaking, calm, and had a great time!   Therefore, the rest of us had a blast, too!!  Here are a few shots (that I copied from the photographer or others) from the fun day!  We are so glad that Brian is part of the family and even more thankful that he makes Kerri so happy.  Here's to the newlyweds.....The Beekmans!!!


This is one of my favorites!


We got a few shots with the bride and groom on the Gaymon's front porch...beautiful!

Taking a "spin" on the dance floor!

Maggie thought the entire party was meant for her!  She had such a great time!


No comments: