We are doing pretty well with the potty training! The hardest part is the cabin fever that Mommy gets after any length of time in the house.
I don't know why I never anticipate parenting being difficult. Potty training was no different. I thought Maggie would have it down quickly and not give me a hard time about it. Well, she has done really well, but it has not been the fantasy. Good, but not perfect. I am thankful for good!
Today she has had two accidents and three successes! We celebrate that ratio!
Funny mental picture for all of you out there.....Maggie running through the house to get to the potty (a little too late) sporting just her damp big girl panties, jellies, mommy's lipstick smeared across her face, and a huge smile. It doesn't get any cuter than that, folks!
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment