Thursday night, we went to a Luau at Grandma Oliver's "apartment." Grandma had a good time. Really, all it takes to make her happy is for her family to spend time with her. Maggie had a blast!!! She danced, and danced, and danced some more. We were all sweating (not glowing, sweating) by the end of the party. And, to me, that means it was a successful dance party! Am I right?!
*Sidenote: I have already told Matt that I want to be in this Assisted Living Home when the time comes. In fact, Matt teases me and says he thinks that I want to be there right now, because I get so excited talking about this great place. They really do the neatest things for their residents, and I am thankful that my grandmother is well taken care of.*
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment