Monday, June 28, 2010

Hope, Fear, Trust....

It has been a little bit of a roller coaster the past couple of weeks! 

A few weeks ago, Matt and I decided we might should try selling our adorable (or at least, that is what I call it) house!  A very dear family friend built our house when we were engaged, and we have loved it!  We love our neighbors, the area, and have truly enjoyed everything about our home.  But, our family has reached full capacity, and we may at some point grow out of this wonderful home.

So, our thoughts are while the rates are low, we will put our house on the market, pray about it, and see what happens.  Well, it was meant to be!  We have signed a contract, and our house has been on the market for only a week!  So, now more than ever I am praying for complete trust and peace in this situation.  And, I am putting all my energy into hunting for our next house.  We are so excited, hopeful, and sometimes a little bit nervous!!  What an adventure!!!

3 comments:

MLS said...

Wow! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear about your new place!!

MLS said...

Wow! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear about your new place!!

Rachelle said...

tears running down my face. Gosh we're going to miss ya'll....