Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Little Shark!

This morning, Daddy and Maggie made the "shark face" in the mirror!
Your teeth feel funny, Daddy!
My teeth feel funny, too.

Maggie has eight teeth and I think she is getting 1-3 more! I think that her grin is so cute and contagious! Maggie thinks it looks pretty cool, too. She shows her teeth every time she looks in the mirror. It is kind of funny, because she is obviously not smiling, but simply showing her teeth. And, she makes this kind of whistle sound through her teeth when she shows them. I'm glad that she likes the way they look because I know she doesn't love the way her gums feel. We love that sweet, tooth-filled smile!

PS. Any tips on the teething process? I think we know most of them, but if you have something creative, please share!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh yeah?....One time, I saw a sharkkkk bite this guy at the beachhhh....it sounded like this 'gagoosh'!"
Good memories.

Lauren

Kimberly said...

I love the shark face!!!!!!! Her teeth are so pretty!

Amanda said...

Her teeth look GREAT! JH loved to suck on ice with his little mesh food holder.

Casey said...

I cant believe all those teeth!! We only have two around here! She is so gorgeous.

has sleeping been better?