Maggie starting to show a little bit of "spunk" these days. We have started to say no firmly when she starts for the cords. This has been pretty much constant the past few days. She knows what "no" means, and so instead of obeying, she fusses and starts crawling (army style) faster! Then, she gets upset when I pull her away from the cord. I guess she is starting to show us her rebellious side. I was so hoping that would never happen. Don't worry. I purchased some ties to get the cords out of view. Hopefully that will help with the temptation.

You didn't REALLY mean no, did you?

But look at these awesome cords?

You didn't have to hurt my feelings!

What about these cords?
3 comments:
So cute!! When we first started saying "no" to Isabel she would cry like it was the worst thing anyone could ever do to her...especially if it was Josh. Now she understands more and doesn't cry (although she does try to kiss us sometimes like being sweet might change the no to a yes). Now she walks up to things she shouldn't touch and says "no no" without us telling her. It gets better but the fits continue!! :)
oh girl...that is only the beginning. i think it's normal for even the most obedient kids to test their limits. just stay firm.
I am feeling your pain big time. are you flicking her hand or anything like that? I cant bring myself to do it (yet).
she is so gorgeous.
casey
Post a Comment