We had the girls a combined birthday party back in July! I was still struggling a good bit with early pregnancy sickness. Thanks to my sweet husband and my wonderful parents, we had a fun party! They were so great to clean, plan, and pretty much host the entire party. What a blessing!
I didn't get around to posting pictures due to the previously mentioned sickness, but I feel much better now. Here are a few shots from our "Backyard Beach Birthday Bash":
 |
| The birthday girls! Kerri Grace turned three on July 20th, and Maggie turned five on Sept. 7th! |
 |
| Sweet friends having a splashin' good time! |
 |
| Nana Sue and Mimi enjoying the shade. |
 |
| Serving up the lemonade in the play house. |
 |
| Campbell, Ivey, and Kerri Grace |
 |
| Adults enjoying some time with the kids occupied. =) |
 |
| Maggie and Millie |
 |
| Cute, wet little gals. |
 |
| Cute, cute! |
 |
| ERBC Moms |
 |
| Abby....love this girl! |
 |
| Jackson |
 |
| Daddy's Sculpture |
 |
| Pal, Papa, and Edward |
 |
| Lunch Time! |
 |
| Lighting the Candles! |
 |
| "Happy Birthday to You!" |
 |
| Who wants a cupcake?! |
 |
| yummy! |
 |
| The girls' friends brought donations for a local shelter instead of gifts. They really enjoyed delivering them. So sweet! |
Happy Birthday to my Favorite Five and Three-Year-Old!!! We Love You Girls so Much!
1 comment:
Happy times for your family. I love your bubble necklace btw. Too bad we aren't neighbors & could exchange the different colors of bubbles. I've been finding them on ebay for 11.00;) I'm thinking I need aqua next...SO cute!!
Post a Comment