I just saw on John Piper's Facebook page that he posted something profound (as usual). He posted, "New year. New Joys. Same Jesus." I love that.
The same applies to those of us who have had imperfect (and in some of your cases, life shaking and devastating) 2011 years. I feel like ours has definitely been the saddest we have ever been through. Don't get me wrong, because of Christ, there has been joy in all of it. But none-the-less, this has been the hardest year that our family has had to this point. But, I have great hope in 2012 and all of the years to come simply because I have the same Jesus as my Savoir, God, friend, Lover, etc. And, He was perfect in 2011, even in, especially in our imperfect circumstances.
So, here's to another imperfect year with our PERFECT SAVIOR!!
Our last day of 2011 was spent with Matt's family celebrating a late Christmas. I am so thankful for my family and the family that I married into. They are amazing, and it was great to spend our last day of the year with them.
Grandma Hill and Maggie having a little bit of quality time. Sweet!
Julie was so sweet to paint Maggie's fingernails.
She chose a nice HOT pink...no surprise.
Look at my beautiful nails, Granddaddy Hill!
Cruising in the Country.
Wide Open Spaces!!!
Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what God has planned for 2012!
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment