When I came home from subbing on Thursday, this is what I found....
Mimi said she had been working deligently on her arts and crafts since she came home from preschool. Does anyone else see an Early Childhood Teacher in the making?!
This isn't the only way Maggie is like me....shocker. Here are a few things (that I usually think are cute, and sometimes drive me crazy) that she most definitely inherited from her Mommy:
1. She makes her bed all by herself in the morning, and she usually does an incredible (Type A) job!
2. She mothers her sister. Then, she mothers her some more. =)
3. She is very particular about putting things in their spot.
4. She loves to entertain. Our best days are when we invite friends and/or family over for a meal and play time!
5. She doesn't like things to be flawed about herself...uh, oh. I'm working on this one.
6. She is artistic, and loves creating colorful things.
7. She likes to be active and play in the sunshine.
8. It drives her crazy when other people don't follow the rules. (i.e. Kerri Grace)
9. She loves to be silly and laugh.
10. She is crazy about Matt and misses him to the point of tears during the day.
It is so funny when I see a glimmer of myself in one of my girls, and it is even funnier (scary), when they do something that is EXACTLY like what I would do. Maggie looks like her Daddy, but her personality for the time being, is spot-on with her Mommy's. Bless her. Love my little "mini me."
What about your kids makes them a little mini you? I'd love to hear!
April 29
14 years ago

1 comment:
I love this! So many GREAT qualities she got from you. :)
We are similar as Charley looks more like Donald but has more of my characteristics, and vice versa with Eli. We'll see how Landon ends up!
Post a Comment