We lost our sweet baby. We went yesterday to find out the sex a couple of weeks early. No heartbeat. The doc said that the baby was measuring 13 weeks, and it looks like the baby had a chromosomal issue.
We ask you to pray for us during this hard time. We are clinging to Jesus and trusting in His goodness. We can already feel the prayers of family and friends, and we appreciate it so much.
April 29
14 years ago

5 comments:
We're praying, Ash, and so, so heartsick for y'all. Know that you're being lifted up. Hope you are feeling His peace in all of this. You are all so loved!
I am so sorry!! We will definitely be praying for you and your family.
Oh Ashley...my heart sank when I read this. Covering your precious family in prayer.
Ashley, I read your blog through the Reese girls blog. I am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying for you and your family!
Ashley, We are still praying for you. I scrolled through your blog and couldn't help noticing the "unexpected lessons" post. How interesting that God showed you a lesson that would prepare you for this very moment. I hope you can feel His strength and care even now.
Post a Comment