I grew up with many Godly men who invested in me. I am so thankful for that. Both of my Papas were amazing and showed me in many ways how to love. My Dad was and is the best that a girl could ever want. I was never lacking in compliments, "I Love You"s, quality time, hugs, and kisses. I am so very thankful for that.
I am even more thankful that my girls have the same kind of men in their lives. Their Papa, Pal, and Daddy are so sweet, gentle, and encouraging to them. I love my dad, dad-in-law, and my husband. I love them a thousand times more when I see them loving the girls! Maggie and Kerri Grace (and sweet pea) will never be lacking in compliments, "I Love You"s, quality time, hugs, and kisses from the wonderful men in their lives:
Happy Belated Father's Day to Papa, Pal, and Daddy! We are so thankful for you, and we love you very much!
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment