Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Weekend of Celebrating Love

Our Valentine affairs started Thursday evening.  The girls went to Nana and Pal's house to spend the night (which is such a treat for everyone involved).  Matt and I had a fun dinner downtown and then saw "Wicked" at the Peace Center!  It was amazing!  Every time I see a broadway musical, I want to rewind my life and pursue a career in music/acting/theater.  Anybody else feel that way?  Anyway, I had such a great time out on the town with my favorite, handsome Valentine!  We didn't get any pictures all dressed up, but we did take a picture of ourselves debeautified. 
Please disregard the extremely tired looking eyes!


Friday and Saturday, Maggie, Kerri Grace, and I prepared for the shower we were giving my sweet sister-in-law, Kerri and her fiance, Brian.  Here is Maggie making her own special something (pretzels, water, & goldfish combination...classic shower food):



Then, Saturday night, we had the wedding shower.  Kerri looked gorgeous and Brian looked extremely happy to have her for his Valentine. 

The Cute Couple

A little look into the future of the Beekmans?

Yummy Food!

Valentines

I hope all of you had a safe and fun weekend with the ones you love!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: