You will find Matt and I both getting "our girl" ready for bed (Matt's girl is Maggie and Mommy's girl is Kerri Grace). Sometimes we switch it up for Matt to get some QT with Kerri Grace, and for me to get some sweet time with Maggie, but for the most part, we are doing our own thing with our own respective girl. That is, until we tried out the joint bath. Our lives will never be the same again...
4 comments:
This made me laugh because it is very similar to 7pm at our house. We do love the joint bath! There is a lot more splashing but a lot more fun! :)
that sounds just like our house too!!!
Though I will say that Daddy tends to do the joint bath now - just some good Daddy time for both boys!! ( i'm usually cleaning the kitchen from dinner!!;))
Your girls are SOOOOO sweet...I miss them both already! Love ya'll and hope to see you again SOON!
joint baths are the bomb!!! super time saver and also super fun for them!
Post a Comment