My friend Anne nominated me to take the hot seat and here are the rules:
1) Post the above picture to your post
2) Share 5 things about yourself (silly, inspiring, super honest)
3) Nominate another blogger friend.
Here are my 5 things:
1) I LOVE being a mommy. However, I do admit that I often think about (daydream about) many part-time job positions that I would like to try out. I say part-time because I do not want to be away from my girls as much as a full-time job would require me to be. Should I say, I want my cake and to eat it, too. =)
2) I think that Matt is AWESOME! I know, I know...that isn't really anything new. Sometimes I can't figure out how I snagged him....thankful I did!
3) Before I became a parent, I was pretty adventurous. I have enjoyed roller coasters, parasailing, scuba diving, snow skiing, water skiing, bungee jumping, etc. Now, I am slightly more cautious. Still like having a good time, but not willing to risk my life.
4) I am equally extroverted and introverted....love a great time with friends and family, also love a great time of reading a book by myself. (Don't get much "by myself time" these days.)
5) I love to find designer clothes at bargain costs...clothes for my girls and for myself. Not so much for Matt because he doesn't want to ever sport anything that remotely resembles designer clothes. =)
I now nominate my other Anne friend, Anne Smith, to take the hot seat. Can't wait to read what five things you share about your sweet self!
No comments:
Post a Comment