We had our good friends, the Osborns, over last night. The plan was to have a "P Night".....PJs, Pizza, and "The Polar Express." The girls really wanted to watch the "Barbie Christmas Movie,"though, and who are we to trample their Christmas wishes?!! The Daddies and Everett were good sports to endure a Barbie movie, but in reality, nobody really watched all that much of it. :) We had a really fun time with the Osborns (as usual)!
 |
| This little gal loves pepperoni pizza! |
 |
Everett, the only boy. Oliver will be here soon, Everett. Just hold on!
Kerri Grace fixed her hot chocolate just the way she likes it. |
 |
| All the big girls lined up with their dessert and hot chocolate. |
 |
| Giddy Up! (I love that he has a candy cane hanging out of his mouth.) |
 |
| Elizabeth and I wore our festive pajamas. Matt and Joseph were too cool. =) |
 |
| Belle riding Lucky. |
 |
| Doctor, do I have a fever? |
 |
| Sweet Sylvie was there, too! |
It was extra fun to have the Osborns over knowing that they will be back in Papau New Guinea next Christmas! We love them so much!
All of our fun family get togethers start tomorrow, and we (the girls, especially) are ready, ready, ready! I hope that you and yours have some fun plans for this wonderful time of the year. Merry, Merry!
No comments:
Post a Comment