I am back in business! My sweet husband purchased me more pictures for Christmas. (I think he actually missed me running around like a crazy woman documenting everyone's every single breath. Ha!) Thank you, Matt!
So, since I am on here typing (and so happy to be doing it), I might as well post a few pictures from our December thus far...
We had a great time decorating the tree this year! The girls were so pumped!
We held our annual Gaymon Community Group Christmas party. This time we had it at the Whitmires. We ate breakfast for dinner, wore festive head attire, and took a trip to Hollywild (which was wild)!
Mommy has spent the last week or so vascillating between Christmas preparations and planning a nursery....my ADD, social life, perfectionism, busy Christmas season, and nesting energy has really caused some crazy behavior around these parts. =) I managed to get a few gifts wrapped which was very satisfying.
So, there you have it folks! I have a lot of catching up to do, but you'll have to be patient. I plan on soaking up every moment of this Christmas Season with my little gals and favorite guy. After all, this will be the last Christmas with our little family of four.
Merry December!

No comments:
Post a Comment