Saturday, February 4, 2012

What to do on a lazy, rainy Saturday morning?

The options are endless for Mommy....laundry, pick up, dust, laundry, cook, clean bathrooms, laundry, vacuum, dust, laundry...you get the point! And to be honest, sometimes it takes a little rain to force me to stay inside and get the household chores done.

Here are what the little gals are up to....
Cooking pancakes with Daddy....yummy!

Maggie has been working on reading and forming -at words. She is doing such a great job, and she loves that she is doing well!


Kerri Grace is potty training. Well, kind of. She want to go sometimes and sometimes she doesn't. We will see if this sticks. I am not as encouraged about this as I am about Maggie's reading readiness. =)

So, what are you up to on this lazy, rainy morning?!! I hope you are enjoying whatever it is!

No comments: