Monday, February 27, 2012

Itchin', Plannin', and Day-dreamin'

I always get the itch for spring and summer pretty early, but this year, it has intensified due to the abnormally warm weather. I find myself taking the girls out to play, and (while I enjoy the warmer weather) it makes me long for the days spent at the pool, grilling out with friends, and spending quality time with neighbors. I have tried to put all of daydreaming to good use, though.....

I have purchased the girls several cute outfits (at a steal) off of zullily and facebook. I have bought bathing suits galore so that we can enjoy the beach, lake, and pool to the fullest!
I saved my subbing pennies and got the girls these adorable orange sandals!
And, Mimi and I made a trip to the fabric store for cute fabric with a hint of orange so that she can put her unbelievable seamstress talent to good use! We also bought the most beautiful soft pink and gray fabric for her to make bishops for Easter. Adorable!

Most of my daydreaming and planning has been directed towards my girls, and why shouldn't it be since they are so unbelievably innocent and sweet in all things skin-baring?!! =) I have a few thoughts for myself and Matt, though. Here are a few of the items I have been eyeing for the warmer days of spring and summer:







What spring and summer look are you loving?! I'd love to hear what you are saving your pennies for! Happy dreamin', friends!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

LOVE that beautiful blue dress and the fab orange bag. Why don't you just grab me an extra set when you pick up yours? :)