Warning: This post is crazy long and full of pictures! Only the strong will survive to the end.....
Due to my recent status of "full-time working mom" over the last couple of weeks, I have neglected updating our blog. One thing we have not neglected, however, is our festive social calendar and family traditions!! Here is a little catch-up of what we have been up to (besides Mommy working and the girls enjoying fun-filled days with their Mimi):
Every day, we run out to the mailbox, shuffle through bills and other boring mail, pick out our beloved Christmas cards, oooh and ahhh over the beautiful smiling faces on each and every one, and display our cards on our sunroom window and door! There really isn't much better than Christmas cards from friends and family, is there?!!
This past week, we celebrated (in style) with "Mama O" at the Gardens!
The Smiths hosted our Community Group Christmas party complete with delicious food, wonderful conversation, and pajamas of every style and variation.....so fun!
The girls and I invited some of our church friends over for a Christmas Movie and Craft party. We all had a great time playing and chatting!
Almost every night, Daddy has read our Jesse tree devotion, the girls have hung the ornaments, and we have anticipated the birthday of our Savior!
I wish I had something to treat you with! After all, you did power through a crazy long blog post. All I have to give is a heartfelt, "Thank you...and Merry, Merry 10 Days Before Christmas!" I hope that you all are enjoying all kinds of fun festivities, too.
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment