I knew this before I started my Thanksgiving Thankful List, but I am blessed beyond measure!! Seriously. Those of you who know me are nodding your heads right now in total agreement. None the less, I have really enjoyed this exercise, and I think it is a really good thing for incredibly spoiled people (me) to do.
So, here are numbers 16-20:
16. I am thankful for the journey that Matt and I (and our entire family) have been on this past five months. No, I am not thankful for the loss of our babies. But, I am thankful for how much we have grown in our faith, and how much we have grown together as a couple. I am so thankful that the Lord has placed us on this path of growth, and I am so thankful that He has been with us every step of the way!
17. I am thankful for Maggie and Kerri Grace's preschool. We love their teachers and the Christian curriculum that they work so hard to teach. We also appreciate that they work hard to have special days for the kids. This past Tuesday was Grandparents Day...so fun!
18. I am thankful that both my parents and my in-laws live so close to us. Most holidays are spent with both sides of our family. Tuesday night, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Matt's family, and a wonderful time was had by all!
19. I am thankful for my sweet nephew and niece, and I am thankful for the two that are on the way! We got to have lunch today with this little beauty:
20. I am thankful that our family truly enjoys eachother, and we play so well together!
Thanksgiving Day has not even officially begun, and I already feel like I am going to explode...from gratitude and too much food! Happy Turkey Day to All!
April 29
14 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, too!
I am thankful for your willingness to share your journey with us. God has been good- even admidst these trials that are so personal. I am so thankful that He is showing you that truth. Love to The Gaymons!
Those preschool pictures are like a high school reunion.
Post a Comment