Monday, November 21, 2011

The Thankfulness Continues....

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! -Psalm 107:1

Thanksgiving Thankful List Numbers 11-15:

11. I am thankful for my incredible in-laws!! Not only are they Christians and so generous and sweet to us, but they live out in the country!! Now, I am far from a country girl (I think it is beautiful, but my allergies keep me from enjoying it fully). My man, however, absolutely loves it! So, I am thankful that we can go out and get our "country fix" while in the company of wonderful family.
The girls had fun playing with Ottley at Matt's parents' house!

12. I am thankful for the silliness that frequently invades our house!!
Silly KG!


13. I am thankful for Matt's job, and I am thankful for my part-time subbing jobs!!! Matt enjoys his work, and he is really good at it!! I love that I get to go and teach students occassionally, and I love that I can leave the school without the paperwork...awesome!

14. I am thankful for all of the emotions that we (the Gaymon girls) feel so deeply.
Look at my Maggie....is she just like her Mommy, or what?!

15. I am thankful for the health of our family. I sometimes get a little bit sad when I think about how fast my girls are growing up, but it is so, so much better than the alternative!
My 16-year-old, I mean, my four-year-old!

I plan on having a full week of Thanksgiving!!! Much Love to Ya'll on this beautiful Monday morning!

No comments: