I wish I were in charge of a lot of things. One of which is the weather.....more specifically, the weather at my vacation spots. But, crazy thing is I am not in charge of that. Labor Day at the lake was rainy. I would prefer sunny and warm, but we still managed to have a good time. Granted, it was a lot more laid back (which I am sure Matt had no problem with), but it was enjoyable none-the-less.
Here are a few things included in "Plan B" for our rainy day at the lake...
Painting, coloring, cutting, glittering, so on and so forth!
Getting comfy cozy to watch The Strawberry Shortcake Movie!
Adding Mimi for snuggling and warm cookies for the tummy!
Not worrying about crumbs on your face (or in Mimi and Papa's bed for that matter)!
Papa finding a few "pets" to play with for a while!
Playing out in the rain (in our pajamas, I might add) with our new turtle friends.
Petting the turtle!
Sweet talking the turtles.
More crafts!
Giving Papa a new "do" for the Fall!
Hope everyone had a fun Plan B for your Labor Day, too!
April 29
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment