Friday, September 2, 2011

Little Blessing

Couldn't you just eat her up?! I could!


Taylor Elizabeth Oliver "Eliza" was born this past Wednesday evening! Both Mommy and Baby are doing well, and we are so thankful! Bradley and Taylor (the proud parents) already look like professionals. We are completely ready to embrace our roles of Uncle, Aunt, and Cousins to this precious 6 pounds of cuteness! Welcome to the world, sweet Eliza! We love you so big!

Eliza sure had a lot of people waiting to love on her when she decided to make her big debut.....

Mimi and Papa holding their little Eliza.

Aunt Emily Joy having some QT with Eliza.

I just couldn't get over how pretty she was!

Papa handing Eliza over to her proud Daddy.

I am pretty sure that Bradley is already wrapped!

Eliza and her Daddy.

All clean and cozy in her sweet gown. Look at those pouty lips that she got from her pretty Mommy!












2 comments:

Gamecock Family said...

Congratulations, Aunt Ashley!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

beth ewing said...

She has perfect little features!