The last month, I have been completely over winter and all of the coldness it brings! So, needless to say, I have found myself daydreaming of warmer weather and endorphin-filled days! And, since I am only daydreaming, I might as well daydream big, right? So, here is the typical....
Matt and I are outside playing with the girls (Matt does not work in Daydream World)! We are thoroughly enjoying our play time in our wonderfully fresh sod....magical.
Matt is sporting this manly but very carefree spring shirt...
I am sipping on my lemonade in this colorfully wonderful dress....
(Side Note: In my daydream, I am 5'10" and this dress is completely outdoor play appropriate.)
And the girls are adorably dressed in these little outfits...
At the end of our play time, Maggie and Kerri Grace run over to me in their still spotless outfits and thank me for taking them outside to play! My dream is usually capped off with a yummy hug from each of my little sweathearts!
Ok, so this is not reality, but a fun activity for me during these chilly days.
Honestly, I will be thrilled just to get slightly warmer weather!!! Happy Friday!





1 comment:
I love this post. Hilarious!
Post a Comment