What do these words have in common? Not much to most, but a whole lot to Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Gaymon! We were married on July 3, 2004, and it was a spectacular day for this giddy bride! We had a sweet ceremony with very heartfelt vows followed by a fun reception with great times enjoying the company of all of our closest family and friends. On July 4, 2004, we traveled to St. Martin island. I remember on the plane ride over, Matt teased that we would never view "Independence Day" the same again. Boy, was he right, and I am so grateful! I have enjoyed my lack of independence, living life beside my favorite person!!
July 4th Weekend 2004:
July 3, 2010 and July 4, 2010 were spent at Aunt Kerri and Uncle Brian's house in Florida! We made the long, but uneventful trip down (stopping on the way to visit with Aunt Kim, Uncle Mark, and Gavin). Aunt Kerri and Uncle Brian were the perfect host and hostess, and we had so much fun! We went to the zoo, swam in their pool, took a trip to Seaside, and watched the fireworks on the water! Maggie cried when we had to leave. I think she really understood that Aunt Kerri lives a long way away. We were all sad to say goodbye. Can't wait to see the Beekmans again!
July 4th Weekend 2010:




No comments:
Post a Comment