I have been in the midst of praying for our friends, the McGowans. It is simply amazing how God can use one tiny little baby boy to impact hundreds or even thousands of lives. My mind has been going a hundred miles an hour, but it mostly has repeated over and over," Thank you Lord, thank you Lord," and, "Heal Cohen, heal Cohen, heal Cohen." I have gotten outside of myself for the last few days. I have put life in perspective, just a little bit. It has been an amazing time with God. I know that a lot of you have had the same experience while petitioning the Lord for Cohen's life or someone else close to you. So my prayer is that I (we) will continue to have this constant conversation with God. Day to day, I (we) will get outside of myself and remember that there are people who need prayer. Not just people in my family or circle of friends, but the billions of people who are suffering or do not know this God Almighty that I (we) serve. I know that this prayer is not realistic considering my sinful and selfish nature. But, I also know that the same God who has worked a miracle in Cohen's life can work a miracle in mine or yours as well. It is very realistic and possible through Him! Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord! Thank you! Please share some stories of what God has done in your life this past week. We all need to celebrate together!
1 comment:
Thanks for writing that, i needed to hear it. i am so thankful for maggie and for ya'll. Sometimes I get sad that I don't get to see everybody more, but you remind me that I am blessed for everything I have and not to get discouraged about what I don't have. i'm praying for cohen and I'm excited that God is doing miraculous things with him. I love you!
Post a Comment