Friday, March 14, 2008

Beautiful Baby...6 Month Pictures!






6 comments:

beth ewing said...

those are great pictures. she sure is cute. it looks like her hair is lighting alot.

Knierim said...

She is precious!! My favorite is the one on the black background when she is looking off to the side...so cute!

Alice said...

She is so cute! Thanks for the link to your blog. I love the pictures and will be checking back to see if it is possible for her to get any cuter!

Alice McGough Alexander

Kimberly said...

I LOVE THESE!!! I love the first four especially. I love all of them really. I will take any and all that you send and proudly display them!!!!
Hey check out the link for "buckner family" on my blog - it's Sumer's new little girl..sooo precious, she looks just like Sumer when she was a baby!
Love yall!!!

The Weavers said...

She's beautiful! Too bad for us...our girls get all the looks from their dads!!

The Fokens Family said...

Ahh..SO PRETTY! Just love the white background!
~Erica