You turned one year old on Valentine's Day!!
I'll be honest, Mommy is not really a "baby person." Sure, I have loved certain parts of you and your sisters being babies (the cuddles, the rocking, the feedings, the sweet open-mouthed kisses), but I am always more excited than sad that the first year is over. With that being said, I have been really emotional during the week leading up and the week after your birthday. I have been trying to sort through my feelings and pray about what the underlying cause is for all of these bittersweet emotions. And, I think I have figured it out.... I am completely overwhelmed by the blessing and healing that the Lord has brought through you, sweet boy! He did not have to give us you after losing your siblings to miscarriage, but He showed us such kindness and love by sending us a precious valentine just from Him! I know that the Lord has big plans for your life, if you will follow Him. He has already used you to minister to your parents and family. I pray that the Lord grabs hold of your heart and uses it to do mighty things for His Kingdom.
Thank you for all of the smiles, giggles, grunts, squeals, hugs, kisses, and complete joy you have brought us this past year, Oliver. I love you so much, sweet boy!
Happy Birthday to Our Greatest Valentine!
Mommy
Here are a few hundred pictures of Oliver's birthday celebration. We had a fun time!
The Decorations
Our Family
Oliver Showing Off His Muscles!
Family and a Few of Oliver's Little Friends Came to Celebrate!
An Attempt at Getting a Picture of All the Babies
Happy Birthday to Oliver!!!
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
-Ephesians 3:20-21





1 comment:
Thanking God with you for this indescribable gift!
Post a Comment