Tuesday, October 15, 2013

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day



I've thought about our two a lot recently.  I don't always, but I have recently.  It is a weird feeling - missing them but knowing that we wouldn't have our sweet Oliver if they had not miscarried.  

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day. 

Today, I am going to rejoice about the time I carried our two, and  I will celebrate their births into Heaven!  Those must have been amazing moments for them, and I know it is incredible for them to only know Heaven!  I am also going to enjoy a few extra snuggles with my Oliver (who happened to turn eight months old yesterday)! He has helped my broken heart immensely, and I thank the Lord for him every single day!  


Most importantly, I am going to pray for those of you who are in the middle of the awful.  I know it's absolutely brutal.  I am going to pray that the Lord draws near to you in a tangible way, and that He will bring someone or something in your lives that will help with the healing.


"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
-Psalm 34:18



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was beautiful!