Friday, June 21, 2013

4 Months

 
I am four months old!  Here are some fun facts about me:
 
1. I weigh 18 lbs. and 13 oz.(90th percentile), and I am 25.75 in. long (80th percentile).  My mommy's back is very aware of how big I am!  I am even about to outgrow my swing.
 
 
  2. I am still really laid back. I only cry when I am tired or hungry. I have become very social over the last few weeks, so I get over tired much more often. My mommy says that I am happy and smiling one minute and screaming the next. She has started trying to pay closer attention to my sleepy cues, so I don't get in such bad shape. My mommy has even started to let me cry it out in my crib at nap time. She says it is torture.
 
3.  I have really started to enjoy my toys.  I love to lay on my play mat and jump in my jumper.  I can grab my toys and pull them to my mouth.  They feel so good on my gums.
 
4.  My toes are awesome!!  I discovered them this past month, and I think that they are so much fun.  Now I know why my Mommy kisses them so much.  They are just adorable.
 
 
 5.  I am a really good sleeper.  I sleep from 8 or 9 pm to 7 or 8 am.  Impressive, right?!
 
6.  I love to smile, coo, and "talk" to my family.  I am a little bit stingy with my giggles and laughs.  I have laughed a couple of times, but I don't laugh at the same old trick (peek-a-boo) over and over.  Everyone is just going to have to get creative and come up with some new material.  

 
 
7.  I have adjusted to my role of being the third child pretty well.  My sisters are always busy with play dates, swimming, going to the library, and much more.  I sleep pretty well in my stroller when we are out and about.  Plus, I am happier when I am watching them do fun activities.   
 
Well, that's all for now.  I will let you know more as I get bigger. 
Love, Oliver

3 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

His fat rolls are adorable!! Miller commented that O's legs looked like his as a baby. Looks like you are adjusting well with 3:)

Joy H said...

Other than the 3rd child part, he and Dylan sound very similar in personalities. He is so cute!

beth ewing said...

Holy cow! Lorelei weighed 12lbs 13oz and I was so excited. Hehe!