I am two months old! Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I am really laid back. I only cry when I am hungry or tired. My Mommy and Daddy really appreciate that about me. I am just buttering them up for when I get to the wild toddler stage. =)
2. I am a big boy! Mommy hasn't taken me to the doctor for my two month appointment yet so we don't know just how big, but I am wearing 3 - 6 month / 6 month clothing. I am thinking that will come in handy when I decide to play football like my Daddy did.
3. I have my Mommy wrapped around my little finger! It really didn't take much...I just had to be born. She acts so silly around me, and she talks in a really high voice. Not to mention all of the kisses. Man, does she love my sugar!
4. I love my big sisters! They are so much fun! I could smile at them all day long.
5. I am a really good sleeper. I sleep from 8:30 p.m. to 3 or 4 a.m. Then, I go right back to sleep after eating. My Mommy and Daddy really appreciate that, too!
6. I am starting to control my neck and head more. I am thankful to not be a bobble head baby anymore.
7. I am completely infatuated with the ceiling fan. It is so cool! I love how it is dark brown against white, and I like to watch it go around and around. So fun!
7. I am completely infatuated with the ceiling fan. It is so cool! I love how it is dark brown against white, and I like to watch it go around and around. So fun!
Well, that's all for now. I will let you know more as I get bigger.
Love, Oliver

2 comments:
Oliver, you are the sweetest, handsomest little thing!!
Perhaps he could come teach Lorelei how to sleep at night. Both my boys were good sleepers too but my girls have been awful night sleepers.
Post a Comment