Although these are slightly different ages, here's the line up of our baby pictures (from youngest to oldest):
What do you think? I still think that Oliver favors Maggie a lot. Although, he looks very much like a boy and she looks like a girl. One thing that I am sure of, all three of my kiddos are adorable! =)
We are the Gaymons! Matt is Ashley's Prince Charming, possibly the funniest person on Earth, and such a wonderful dad! Ashley is wife, mommy, and part-time teacher. Maggie is our oldest. She is sweet, silly, and sensitive. Kerri Grace is our middle, and she is spunky and fun-loving! We have a baby boy named Oliver, and he is precious! We have two sweet glory babies in Heaven with Jesus! This blog is mostly about our daily happenings as we try to Glorify God on this journey...hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
You are right. All are precious! I do think Oliver looks a lot like Maggie in those baby pictures.
Post a Comment