The essentials are done....
Nursery ready - check!
Car Seat clean, installed, and checked out with Safe Kids - check!
Oliver's bag packed - check!
Mommy's bag packed - almost
There's still plenty to do this week, but it still seems like it is dragging by. With my personality, the more time I have, the more I think of to do. And, usually sometimes when I am not careful, the more I think of to worry about.
So....this is what I praying about and trying to choose to do. I choose to praise God in advance for a healthy baby boy being born on Thursday. I choose to put my energy towards Maggie's school projects, and both of the girls' Valentines. I choose to plan an early family Valentine's Day outing on Wednesday. I choose to get a pedicure today or tomorrow (only to help ease the worry, of course. =)). I choose to take Kerri Grace to a special time with friends on Wednesday morning. I choose to stay positive and be productive instead of paralyzed.
I can't wait to meet my sweet boy!
In my opinion, the pictures don't do it justice, but here are a few shots of my little man's room:

No comments:
Post a Comment