Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! ... Psalm 150:1-6
I am 13 1/2 weeks pregnant, and I am completely overwhelmed by that fact!! The Lord has been so good to us! He was good to us over the past year of loss, and now He has seen fit to bring us full circle! Our entire family could not be more thrilled to welcome this little one into the World....around Valentine's Day! Hooray!
April 29
14 years ago

8 comments:
I am so excited for you guys...and excited that I should still be around to meet this little one...only about 2 weeks after mine is born.
I am not acquainted with you and your family, but I happened on your blog quite some time ago and have enjoyed reading about your pretty girls. I am thrilled with your announcement and so glad that you are giving God the glory for your happiness. He has done great things in your lives, and you are an extremely effective witness.
Ashley, I am SO thrilled for you! Anne has kept me updated on your precious family, and although we’ve never personally met, I want you to know that I am sharing in your joy! Having had 2 losses myself, I know how difficult this journey can be and I am very, very excited for you and your family!
Also, we will be right on track with each other; I am 12.5 weeks, due February 22!! God bless these precious lives inside of us. I beg Him to protect them and grow them wholly and perfectly!!!
God does EVERYTHING perfect in his timing! I love that you take the time to thank Him...and PRAISE Him for this blessing. Celebrating with you!
Wahoo!! So excited for this new little life. Baby Gaymon couldn't ask for better big sisters. Can't wait to celebrate with y'all!
Congrats Ashley!!! SO happy for your family and I love the sweet picture. I know M&J talked about this but I didn't realize we are due at the exact same time!
SO SO SO excited and happy and praising God with you!! Praying for you, friend!
SO SO SO excited and happy for you! Praising God with you, friend!
Post a Comment