Friday was the day, and much to my sweet surprise, I felt very much at peace and joyful. Thank you, Lord! Of course, it helped that we had a very full day.... just a reminder of how full and blessed our lives really are.
We went to the Pavilion to enjoy a "Fun Friday" with our school friends!
 |
| Sweet Little Gals |
 |
| Fearless.....I love it! |
 |
| Weeee! |
 |
| Can you tell that KG isn't too sure about this train business?! |
 |
| Best Friends! |
After we had a super fun playdate, we went and ate lunch with Daddy at the mall. Little did I know that my sweet man had sent me beautiful flowers that were waiting for me at home! Sometimes I just have to acknowledge the fact that he is too good to be true. This was definitely one of those times! Love Him!
 |
| Beautiful! |
 |
| Yes, so thankful for our family, here and above! |
After lunch, the girls and I rushed home to pack up and head to the lake! Whew! Fun times! So thankful for the peace that the Lord provides and the fun that friends and family provide!!!
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Ps 147:3)
Stay tuned....our Father's Day Weekend Extravagenza will be posted soon!
1 comment:
I love your flowers and the sweetess behind them! Praying for ya'll as you remember your dear one.
~E
Post a Comment