This conversation took place about a month ago, and although I don't think I will ever forget it, I still want to jot it down in my "viral memory book." It went something like this....
Mommy: Maggie, I love you so much.
(Maggie nods)
Mommy: Do you know who loves you even more than Mommy? Even more than Daddy?
(Side Note: The correct answer is Jesus. Everyone knows that the only being capable of more love than a mother is Jesus, right?)
Maggie's eyes light up!
Maggie: Yes.....Mimi!!!!!!!
I decided not to continue with the conversation, and revisit the love of God later on. At least my little gal knows that she is loved!!
April 29
14 years ago

1 comment:
Mimi might argue that she and Maggie's mommy are neck and neck in the "who loves our girl more" contest. :) How lucky your girls are to be loved by so many! (Mac believes he is loved by his parents, grandparents, Jesus, God and Noah. So he has no shortage of adoration himself.) :) Such a sweet memory!
Post a Comment