This week, the Gaymons have enjoyed party after party. We started out the week with our small group Christmas party Sunday evening. We had a great time complete with several tacky sweaters!
Then, on Wednesday, the girls and I had some of my sweet highschool friends and their kids over for an ornament exchange/playdate/potluck lunch. It was such a great time, and it was hilarious that almost all of us bought or made initial ornaments. Great minds think alike!
Thursday night, we had our playgroup friends over for potluck dinner and some more play! We haven't played with our playgroup in a while, and it was so great to catch up.
Today, Maggie and I capped off our week with a Gingerbread House Making party! Whew! It was such a fantastic week! Now, tomorrow, we will probably stay in our pjs all morning and watch movies. We need to recover, for sure.
This is such a fabulous time of year!!
April 29
14 years ago

1 comment:
Considering I attended party number three and your house was spotless with not-a-thing out of place, you are hostess, mom, cook, and housekeeper of the year. :)
Post a Comment