Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moved In!

Not settled or even close to being cozy, but we are are glad to be in!  Our new house is so great and perfect for us.  Our new neighborhood is amazing!  We are so blessed! 

These past four weeks have been unbelievably busy and stressful.  I have been working full time, we have been living with my parents, trying to finish up renovations, and move all of our things in.  Most of the stress has been good stress, but none-the-less, I am so thankful that there is an end in sight.

To celebrate our first weekend in our house, the girls decided to get colds...yuck!  It has been trying to say the least.  But, we know that things will get better.  Here are a few pictures from our first Saturday with just our little family of four:

Our new house...yay!

We have already taken a couple of walks / bike rides down our street!

The yard is still in the demolition phase.

Maggie loves watching Daddy rip apart the yard!

Kerri Grace getting comfortable in her new kitchen....

...and Mommy's new kitchen.


2 comments:

elizabeth osborn said...

i'm so glad ya'll are moved in! can't wait to come see it!! hope the girls feel better!

Gamecock Family said...

I love it, Ashley - It is gorgeous. I am so happy for you guys!