Yes, yes, and yes!
Matt and I have officially gotten old!
I haven't really had a hard time with turning thirty. Those of you who really know me are shocked by that, I know. Putting a lot of value in the the things in life that should not be of importance has always been a gift of mine. I would like to say that I have really matured and done some serious soul searching which has led me to the new place of peace and harmony with the aging process. But, in all honesty, I think I have just been way too busy to even think twice about it. I am glad.
Here are some pictures from our little Thirtieth Birthday Bash:

1 comment:
Thirty looks really good on ya'll! :) And I think it is a great age. 30 was one of my best birthdays. Love you & HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment