Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting Off the Morning Right!

This morning, Maggie was exercising her independence, and announced, "Maggie and Kerri Grace will play just us, ok Mommy?"
I agreed knowing that I would be frequently checking in on my two little curious cuties.



"I'm closing the door, Mommy!"


A minute later, I peek in to find...

Maggie reading the Bible to Kerri Grace who was surrounded by her shoes.  I think you would probably agree... when you start off the morning with the Word and that perfect pair of shoes, it is going to be a good day!  Hope ya'll are having a great Spring day, too!

2 comments:

The Carsons said...

I love it!

Miss you and your sweet girls. Hope you enjoyed your week off.

Kristen said...

That's so incredibly cute! My little sister and I are 18 months apart, and I remember lots of moments like this. Your girls are so blessed to have each other!