Sunday, July 19, 2009

Preparations for a Family of Four!

This is basically what we (my mom, myself, Matt, and Mrs. Stephenson) have been working on for the last couple of months. It is amazing how much more work it is to put together a nursery with a toddler to take care of. Maggie is so easy and wants to be a helper, but she did complicate things a little. It was a much bigger task getting Kerri Grace's nursery together than it was Maggie's. Thank you, Mom! You are a lifesaver!

I thought it turned out to be a very sweet nursery! Mrs. Stephenson, my mom's very close friend, made the draperies, bumper pad, dust ruffle, and pillow. She is unbelievably talented! Thank you, Mrs. Stephenson!
A little different angle.
This was the dress that Maggie came home in and that Kerri Grace will come home in! Mrs. Stephenson made this as well, and it is precious!

And here is Maggie's beloved "girl, girl room." She LOVES her little room, and I am so thankful.
I think it turned out really cute!

3 comments:

MLS said...

Everything is precious....praying for you tomorrow...can't wait to see KGG's sweet face!!

Love
Lauren

Unknown said...

The rooms are both so sweet. Love the colors!

Natalie said...

Beautiful nursary, Ashley! I hope everything goes well although I'm writing this on Thursday. Maybe I should say, I hope everything WENT well! Can't wait to see pictures!