I have so much fun with cheesy Hallmark holidays like Valentines. Matt, however, hates them. But, he loves me so I guess he always sucks it up and pretends to enjoy whatever it is that I want to do on this blessed holiday. This Valentines was so fun! We spent the day with Maggie (our favorite Valentine) and then spent the evening with just eachother...Thanks, Mimi! It was very special, and I felt very loved and blessed! Here are a few pics:
aww, the Gaymon allergy to anything cheesy...thanks to you for putting up with it :) maybe one day we will be rehabilitated. I actually had a good Vday but I celebrated it on Friday the 13th. That was my small act of rebellion. Ha.
yea i think it's a grandparent thing....be a softie. but miller is almost a year older than maggie so they do better now. at her age, they still hated it. hehe!
We are the Gaymons! Matt is Ashley's Prince Charming, possibly the funniest person on Earth, and such a wonderful dad! Ashley is wife, mommy, and part-time teacher. Maggie is our oldest. She is sweet, silly, and sensitive. Kerri Grace is our middle, and she is spunky and fun-loving! We have a baby boy named Oliver, and he is precious! We have two sweet glory babies in Heaven with Jesus! This blog is mostly about our daily happenings as we try to Glorify God on this journey...hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Could Maggie get any cuter?? Hope you are doing well. Let's get together soon!
aww, the Gaymon allergy to anything cheesy...thanks to you for putting up with it :) maybe one day we will be rehabilitated. I actually had a good Vday but I celebrated it on Friday the 13th. That was my small act of rebellion. Ha.
yea i think it's a grandparent thing....be a softie. but miller is almost a year older than maggie so they do better now. at her age, they still hated it. hehe!
Post a Comment