Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dr. and Mrs. Bradley Oliver!

Bradley and Taylor got married last weekend! It really was a regal affair. When I heard that the Birmingham Boys Choir would be singing during the prelude, I thought that it would be so nice. That was a very understated thought. Briarwood was absolutely gorgeous, the bridesmaids looked so pretty, the groomsmen were handsome, Bradley looked so great, and Taylor was breathtaking. And the Boys Choir...they made it feel as if you were part of The Sound of Music. I have never, nor ever will again, witness an entrance that grand!

Bradley and Taylor were so sweet during the ceremony. The vows were very heartfelt, and there were a few tears shed by Taylor, Bradley, and the wedding party. The ceremony was so wonderful, and the reception was so fun. The band was incredible, the food was delicious, and the view of the city from The Club was so glorious. As Bradley said and probably will say many times again, "It was the best day ever!"

Welcome to the family, Taylor! We love you and Bradley both!

I will post more pictures later (after I get them from various photographers), but here are a couple:

Just a glimpse of the Boys Choir
Bradley and Taylor leaving as husband and wife!

No comments: