
That's right, I'm pregnant! Yay! Matt and I are thrilled about our little jitterbug. We had an ultrasound yesterday and little "bug's" heartbeat is strong and she/he is sprouting some arm and leg buds. Go arms and legs! We are such proud parents! We are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us again...praise Him!

16 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I know Maggie will be a great big sister.
Guess what? Mark's sister is pregnant again too! the one who had a baby a month before Maggie. CRAZY! Are ya'll living on parallel universes or something?!?!?
Yay for more cute Gaymon babies :) praying for you all!
Oh Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations you two!! What a wonderful addition for Mags to enjoy too!!
~Erica
What GREAT news!! I pray that this is a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy! When is your due date?
Such fantastic news! We can't wait to watch your family grow and are praying that everything goes just swimmingly!
congrats!! Hadn't read your blog before I saw you Sunday. So excited for you guys and can't wait to follow along as your little bug grows!! Praising God for healthy reports and praying for more and more.
Keep us updated.
Merry Christmas!!!
Yay!! We are so excited for you! Sorry Baby #2 won't have a Weaver friend his/her age! Maybe Baby #3??? Very happy for both!
Congratulations, that is SO exciting!!!
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Ashley -- I'm so excited for y'all :) Mark just called to say we got your Christmas card, and that it said baby #2 on there!! So I had to check the blog. SO FUN!! Maggie just gets more beautiful every day! I can tell you love being a mom and are doing a wonderful job :)
Thanks so much! We are praying, and we appreciate all of your prayers as well. I am really enjoying not throwing up all day like I did with Maggie. I feel a little yucky late afternoon until I go to sleep, but it is so, so, so much better than the first few months were with Maggie. I am really thankful (especially since I am trying to keep up with Maggie). My due date is July 27, but it will most likely be a little bit earlier because I will have a c-section again. Thanks so much for your excitement and prayers!
Congratulations!! YEAH for Baby #2!!!
-Jeni
Congratulations!
-Alice
Congratulations!!! I found your blog through Alice's and have loved keeping up with your family. Maggie is too cute and how exciting to be adding another.
Katherinee (Whatley) Eiland
What a sweet Christmas gift. We are so thrilled for you.
Congrats Ashley! How exciting. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment