Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Towels = Toys

Because I have the most considerate and giving husband, Matt gets up with Maggie every other morning...I know, he is too good to be true! In order for the other person to rest a little bit more and to drown out the squeals of delight, we take Maggie up to our bonus room to play for 45 minutes or so every morning...I am getting to the point of this rambling very soon. Anyway, Maggie LOVES to play in the upstairs bathroom. Despite the fact that we have way too many toys available to her, she most often chooses the towels for endless entertainment. Isn't that ironic that most kids choose household objects (and usually ones that moms have to put back again and again) to play with after you have spent money on toys that are age-appropriate and educational. So, right now on Maggie's Christmas list, we have towels, wash clothes, clean clothes that are folded in the hamper, mom's shoes in her closet, and so on. I think that Santa and Mrs. Claus are going to be thrilled at the price tags on these items!




3 comments:

Life As A Newlywed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life As A Newlywed said...

Babies are too funny! A friend of mine's husband went out and bought their little boy a regular universal remote from Target, because he wouldn't leave their "real" one alone!

Tell Maggie I'm digging her PJ's! Blue, brown, AND polka dots?! What a fashionista you have!

Becca

Jeni said...

that little girl is so cute - I just want to hug her