Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Silly Bedhead Baby!


The past couple of days, Maggie has played a little game when I go to get her up from her morning nap. She reaches her arms out, and I ask her, "Are you ready to get out, Maggie?" She then, nods her head, "yes," but when I go to pick her up she sits down, shakes her head, "no," and grins sneakily. So cute!! I have found myself able to play this little game for a good while. I think Maggie could play it forever. She loves being able to tease Mommy!

On a completely different note, can some of you bloggers fill me in on how to set music to our blog site? Allison, I love your tunes....can you let me in on the secret?

3 comments:

Gamecock Family said...

Great minds think alike. I added music to my blog today. I went to www.playlist.com. It was very easy. I can't wait to see you.
Mandi

Knierim said...

Maggie is so cute and it is obvious that she has a happy little personality. By the way, Adelynn is Ashley Newell's little girl. They are 5 weeks apart in age. I've never thought they look alike but they kind of do in that picture.

The Weavers said...

I'm a horrible friend!!! I didn't see the note to me (I'm assuming it was me!!) about the playlist. Your friend was right...playlist.com. Super easy. Your playlist is great!! I love it!